Friday, May 15, 2009

New Goodies


I was so busy this week  I didn't get much time to design. I did get a couple small things done. 

Colourful Cardstock


I spilled the beads! ;) 

For the weekend they will be 20% off at Faithsisters.
(they are not at Mellowbutterfly yet) 

Also this week, Michelle Batton of MellowButterfly fame has this AMAZING kit! 
Now, I know you are thinking, you HAVE to say that cause you are on her CT. But NO, this kit truly is fabulous. I created 8, yes 8 pages in a day!!! My creative juices were flowing with her latest!

The fantas-Kit

15 fabulous textured papers

Date-O-Meter
(totally unique idea)

Let`s Ride Alpha


Let`s Ride Glitters
Here are my LO`s...and if you dont have the time to create with the kit, you can buy them as quickpages!! Just add journaling, the alpha, date-o-meter & you have a LO all your own!







No comments:

Post a Comment