Friday, April 3, 2009

What A Week

Sorry I have been so slack this week. It has been a busy one!
I made the Faith Sisters team *yay* I got all my products entered into the store there so if you missed last weeks sale, you can grab them this weekend for 20% off here. I promised those that made a purchase last weekend I would have a special thank you for you. As soon as I can I will be contacting you & you will get to pick one thing from my store for free! It can be my newest kit or one that came out last week, totally up to you which you choose! This is my way of saying thanks for being so awesome! I also would LOVE to see any layouts you might create with them so please send me a link if you post them somewhere!
Here is my new kit that hit the stores today. It is in celebration of Easter!
You can pick it up here at MellowButterfly.com or FaithSisters.com

Thank You & Have a great weekend.


2 comments: