Friday, June 26, 2009

New Mini Kit

I have a new mini kit loaded in the stores today....yes stores, all 3 *l*

Michelle had her baby, a little girl last Thursday. Leah is her name & she is gorgeous!
Congratulations to the whole family!!

My new kit is a mini, the last few weeks I have been either visiting with my mother or sick so I feel like I haven't accomplished much but really I have, you just dont get to see it yet :)

Anyway, Morning Breeze is on sale weekend for only $1!! After that it will be its regular priceof $2.99, so get it while its on sale!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. congratulations to your friend, Michelle! I pray for much happiness in the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, on my Blog do you have "One lovely Blog award"

    ReplyDelete